Friday, June 24, 2016

I MADE IT !

Once again it was an amazing journey ! Spain was a great host , I met so many nice people and ate too much food ( and wine ) .
 After completing almost 300 km this year I can say that my feet and legs did great . After my fall at day 4 and when I bruised my rib area pretty bad , I was dreading that I wouldn't be able to complete this years walk . Weird though that walking with my pack on felt better then laying down , so after having it checked by 6 !!!!  Lol  MD's from Australia (who were walking with me that day) .....I kept walking . (All feels a lot better now . ) and I'm so happy I did . It's not an easy walk but the scenery and people you meet make this trip so special . For all of you who are thinking about it ...... Just do it !!! For you who won't ..... Follow me on my next adventure πŸ˜€ ........ Next year maybe ?????? Thank you for reading my Camino 2016 blog πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’•
The Dutch Family :) 
I made it !!! 
So nice to reunite with Holly with whom I walked day 7 and 8 ( together with her friend Tami and Jenny ) 
?!?! The Pilgrim statue in front of the cathedral . 





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Diana! You are amazing! The trip sounds and looks fun. Beautiful places and interesting people. Looking forward to reading about more adventures of yours in the future! ��

    ReplyDelete