Saturday, June 18, 2016

Walking day 6

I had a great day . It started with me still not feeling great and almost thought about taking a rest day . Then I ran into Ruth and she asked if I wanted to walk with her but she was going to walk slow . That sounded perfect to me ( I normally keep a decent pace ) so I joined her and ,as most of the time , the day turned for the better . We walked 23 km . In the evening I ran into Holly,Jenny and Tami who I've met a few times briefly . We ended up having a lovely dinner together with lots of wine . We all slept in a big apartment instead of hostels/ b&b . Tomorrow we will walk the entire day together . Today's video :  http://youtu.be/z-0IeDEL8ew
Ruth and me in the am .
The World :)
Supposing you an old Roman path .
Holly, Jenny and Tami ! SUCH GREAT LADIES !

No comments:

Post a Comment