Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Walking day 11

IIToday was interesting lol . First of all it was hot (85f/30c) but still ok for me there it's dry heat . Secondly : I got 'stuck' with someone who I found annoying ( that's putting  it mildly ha ha ) that started walking with me . Mmmhhh what to do ??? And the solution offered itself ! At the first stop some other people walked into the cafe and one of them was a young (30 year old)Dutch guy. We started talking and he asked if I wanted to walk with him for awhile . I said sure and quickly snuck out of the cafe while the weird annoying guy was getting his shoes back on 😜! Now I'm relaxing a bit at my stop for the day and plan to go to sleep early there it  be a long day tomorrow . 25 km in the heat with some serious hills .After that it should be a smooth walk into Burgos Friday ! Oh I'm at 250 km's now . 40 more to go . I also forgot to write yesterday that the 2 Dutch ladies got me all sorts of little gifts for my B day ! A Dutch book , one pair of new socks for the next Camino , a Camino shell key chain , a patch for my back pack and a very nice card . All was wrapped in paper with shoes on it ( the most important item for us long distance walkers ! SO sweet
!!!!Today's video : http://youtu.be/rdrr0EYh0VI

No comments:

Post a Comment