Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Walking day 3

Today's walking buddy's :) a nice family from Wyoming . 
Lots of paths like this today 
A waterfall . A rare sight on the Camino . 
I woke feeling worse then yesterday and decided I would skip walking all together . I took the bus to a town 7 km further down the way because that's where the closest pharmacy was . The only sold throat lozenges but no otc antibiotics as several people told me . Oh well ! So while I sat down for breakfast the sun came out and a very nice family from Wyoming joined me . After chatting for 1 hr and the ibuprofen kicking in , I decided to walk after all . It became a beautiful day with great scenery . I'm so glad I didn't take a taxi to my next stop !!! I'm now relaxing at the very nice hotel Akerreta that was in the movie The Way ! Oh the hotel just got invaded by a group of fun Australian women . Dinner tonight with them . 

Hotel Akerreta  
View from hotel.   
Hotel garden 
Tonight's room :) 
 


Dinner with the Aussie's

No comments:

Post a Comment