Monday, June 20, 2016

Walking day 9

Should I....... Take 1 rest day ??? I think I will . After traveling from the USA to France and walking 8 days straight I feel that I deserve and need a day off . Last year we did this after day 9.  It's strange , you feel guilty however it's not a race or like I have something to proof . It is a vacation after all too lol . So the weather is great and I'm going to enjoy it . I will have a late breakfast and then I'm on my way to Najera by bus . The 30 km trip will take 35 min by bus and would have taken 7 to 8 walking (lunch break included )  ðŸ˜—
I arrived in Najera and I napped,ate and had 2 baths today ...... I'm ready to walk again tomorrow ! 22 km to Santo Domingo dela Calzada . Last 100 km of this years trip . Today's video : http://youtu.be/rEcSY1GjDa4
Leaving Logrono . 
Logrono.
Mmmmhhh which one shall I pick ? I treated myself with a room with a bath tub , and 3 beds as it turned out 😄
Finally a classic lunch . Sangria and paella !
Najera !
Najera !

No comments:

Post a Comment