Friday, June 10, 2016

Travel day 1

     Wooohooo finally time to leave . I'm on board now ,flying from Miami to Madrid . I got to the airport early and was lucky enough to get an earlier flight out. Which means ...... A way better arrival time in Pamplona IF I can get a seat on an earlier train . If not..... Time for some yummy food and wine in Madrid  I hope you will be able to  see the video . http://youtu.be/rFMBvxBNXjw 
And indeed lunch in Madrid. A 3 hr layover. Might as well enjoy it :) this is18 hrs after I left home . Only 8 more to go and I'll be in Pamplona. !!!!                       Something I noticed this time , a lot of Pilgrims compared to last time . Ok about ready to leave by train from Madrid to Pamplona :) last leg of today's long trip       I made it to Pamplona after 26 hours of traveling.... I'm exhausted!!! The views from my window is very nice . 

No comments:

Post a Comment