Monday, June 13, 2016

Walking day 2

I walked with people from Ireland today 
I'm glad I brought my cheap poncho last minute .
The Posada Hotel in Roncesvalles that was on the movie 'The Way'                            
Not my best day . I woke up around 1 am with a very sore throat and feeling blah :(. This morning I felt worse . Funny, I prepped all so well but never thought I would get something like this . I'm hardly ever sick !!!! Hopefully it's a 24 hr thing .  So I almost skipped walking today but I didn't want to give up without at least trying :) So today was a shorter day (10 miles ) and then an afternoon nap and hoping for a good night of sleep tonight . It also rained today so it was my first time hiking in the rain . I found my cheap poncho to work better then my actual rain jacket ! The poncho has way better ventilation .  Tomorrow a new day 😀!  http://youtu.be/RHgzvjc6tSU

No comments:

Post a Comment