Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Walking day 4

Wonderful day :).              http://youtu.be/FCbuyam3cdE        My favorite plant on the Camino.                     
It seems that I'm feeling slightly better Yay ! I hope that by tomorrow I feel normal again there I have a long walking day ahead of me . Tomorrow will be the first day of retracing the stages that Tommy and I did last year . Today I'm walking from Akerreta back to Pamplona from where I took the train to France 4 days ago . After Pamplona it's on towards Burgos . 
Typical break on the Camino . Everybody will get a drink and most often Tortilla and move on again .                                        Today I walked with Claudia and her son from Sweden and later in the day ran into the Wyoming family again . Together  we walked the last 2 km into Pamplona . Pamplona almost feels like coming home now lol . After lunch I'll check into my pension .
Not bad for $30 !!!! 
and will shop a bit in Pamplona . Tomorrow a long day ahead of me . 
Claudia on our way into Pamplona . 

No comments:

Post a Comment